Paris, France – May 7th: Motion Twin, the award-winning French studio, partners up with Playdigious, the established publisher behind Evoland 2 and Cultist Simulator mobile, to adapt and publish the critically acclaimed roguevania Dead Cells on iPhone and iPad this summer!
Dead Cells is an award-winning roguelike metroidvania action platformer. Explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers. To beat the game, you’ll have to master frantic 2D combat, with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming.
First available on PC and console, Dead Cells is now in the final phase of a true mobile adaptation coming this summer on iOS!
- Carefully redesigned for iPhone and iPad with a revamped interface
- Two game modes available (original & auto-hit)
- Customize the buttons’ positions and sizes, more touch controls options available
- Include MFi external controller support
- Premium game: get the full Dead Cells experience for €9.99! (no ads, no F2P mechanics)
- 11 languages available
Dead Cells will come later on Android devices. Get notified when it’s out by email here!